Among the functions of the Office of the President are those related to international relations and hospitality.
- To work on the foreign relations of the Honorable President.
- To work on the certificate of office of foreign ambassadors.
- To make arrangements for meeting foreign diplomats and other foreigners.
- To work on the correspondence from the Honorable President at the national and international level.
- To draft the message and best wishes from the Honorable President.
- To coordinate various programs and for necessary resources.
- Welcoming and entertaining foreign diplomats and foreign guests.
- To prepare program regarding the foreign visit of Hon’ble President.
- To manage the foreign visit of the Honorable President.
- To work for the exchange of information at the international level on behalf of the Office of the President.
- To appoint Nepali Ambassador and make him take oath.
Details of the staff under the International Relations and Hospitality Division
|International Relations and Hospitality Division|
|१||Joint Secretary||International Relations and Hospitality Division||133||4419622|
|International Relations and Hospitality Section|
|1||Mr. Bishal Bhattarai (MOFA)||under Secretary||International Relations and Hospitality Section||131||4416778|